[lbo-talk] Neo-Realism: Chapter 2

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Sun Feb 3 09:56:35 PST 2008

>Child-bearing and -raising simply has not the standing in society and with
most people which it should have... So we make it easier for women to decide against pregnancy and lie to them that abortion is a freedom women have, whereas it really is a restriction of their inherent freedom to be able to give birth and keep humanity going so there is a future that can be changed for the better...

>Cass

This sounds like the 'right to work' without the right to strike. Our working (childbearing and rearing) conditions are directly related to our ability to withhold that work, no? How many generations are we supposed to 'keep humanity going' before we demand that change for the better?

Jenny Brown