[lbo-talk] big daddio virgin fuckers in the sky was Re: ABORTION

shag at cleandraws.com shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Feb 4 07:11:28 PST 2008

let me be clear: when your only challenge to carrol is to say that he's a man and so has no idea what women feel like when they have an abortion, you are USING women, waving them like some bloody flag, pretending as if you care what they think or how they feel. when confronted with me a few years ago, all you could do was pass judgment, shocked that i didn't feel the things you wanted me to. hence, the women who who don't conform to your view of how they ought to respond, you toss to the side.

so, in the end you reduce it to some pissing match between one man and another man -- or tried to. Carrol's not playing -- and rightly so. why should he play the game -- where you amass your women as empirical examples of your point that women, the right kinda women, are torn apart by abortion and carrol or someone stupider than carrol upholds his kinda women as having their views on abortion.

it's just making the women pivot babes for your circle jerk.

it's bullshit.