[lbo-talk] big daddio virgin fuckers in the sky was Re: ABORTION

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 07:25:07 PST 2008

For someone who supposedly doesn't care what I think about this issue, your responses, well, mass projections, are instructive. I've said what I have to say about abortion on this list. I've never called for Roe v. Wade to be overturned, am solidly pro-choice, and have in the past helped with clinic defense. I know this reality doesn't matter to you and others who share your spite, since any deviation from your concept of "choice" means christo-fascist patriarchy, or whatever the word order. Have as many abortions as you like. I have no desire to stop you.

Dennis