[lbo-talk] big daddio virgin fuckers in the sky was Re: ABORTION

shag at cleandraws.com shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Feb 4 07:46:41 PST 2008

axshully, I thank Carrol, Yoshie, Jenny, Margaret, Gar, and Cat for changing my mind. They, of course, might not agree with me at this point. but they were instrumental, not in changing the minds of Joanna or Dennis or Max, by my mind. I was just some wishy washy snot on the topic.

wait. it was Dennis's assholery on the topic that changed my mind.

THANKS DENNIS!

IOW, what i forgot to mention in my first post was that the goal isn't to change Dennis's or Joanne's mind. It's to change the minds of people like I used to be. Or to make sure that some 19 year old who already things this way isn't headfucked by people like Joanna and Dennis about how they should feel bad about abortion or about how abortion is so selfish and shit.