[lbo-talk] Carl Remick, RIP

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 20:29:59 PST 2008

"With all due respect," who do you think I am, Tony Soprano? 's all right, I'll just take the late payment onto the principal and ya better pay me NEXT week, I'll break your leg so you can remember that, ok? Crack, YAAAA!!! That was supposed to hurt. See ya next week, doll. Better see someone about that leg.

Of course I know you know these things, and you know I know you know them. And we all have done them. And my activism is way down too, partly because it's not clear what to do.

In somewhat parallel circumstances, Marx retreated to the British Museum Library and wrote Capital.