[lbo-talk] last minute endorsement

tully tully2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:26:54 PST 2008

On Wednesday 06 February 2008, Jerry Monaco wrote:
>I was
> listening to see if the report would say anything about
> [Obama's] position on issues - any issue. Nothing. It was just
> about his image.

I heard one issue a couple months ago that made me write off Obama: when he said he'd expand the war into Pakistan.

Ron Paul is only one saying he'd bring our troops home, end our foreign entanglements, and do everything he could to reduce the power of our central gov't, all of which he's proved he believes by every vote in Congress he's ever made. Hillary's and Obama's voting records prove they just want to pull more power into the central gov't. SNAFU We've got to start reversing what Lincoln started.

On Wednesday 06 February 2008, B. wrote:
>Maybe you and the good doctor can tell us what your
>healthcare plan is for the US. You know, health care,
>that hot button issue of 2008, supposedly. What is
>Paul's plan, and why do you support it?

Ron Paul would say that healthcare is an issue for the states or local gov't to decide and I agree. Didn't San Francisco decide to cover everyone in their city? Any central depository of funds in this nation is abused, like medicare/medicaid, social security, IRS, and Federal Reserve. Isn't it true that those with the money have the power and that absolute power corrupts absolutely? I don't think we have any choice but to start taking the money away from the crooks at the top and shove the power back down to the states, where we can keep tighter leashes on the politicians. DC is simply outta control.

--tully