[lbo-talk] last minute endorsement

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Feb 6 17:39:05 PST 2008

On Feb 6, 2008, at 2:26 PM, tully wrote:

> Ron Paul would say that healthcare is an issue for the states or
> local gov't to decide and I agree. Didn't San Francisco decide
> to cover everyone in their city?

San Francisco is a WEALTHY city girlfriend.

If this is what you think realize then that only the rich counties, cities and states will be able to provide any healthcare. Medicaid, for instance is a shared cost between the feds and the states. Most states could not afford it without "central" funds.

Yours is one of the worst "solutions" anyone could come up with. It will literally condemn people to death.

Marta Russell

"From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs." Karl Marx

Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA