[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:47:56 PST 2008

Woj sez:

[WS:] Yet another evidence that it is all silly identity politics and a beauty contest - a showbiz and a circus American style. I am totally disappointed by it and lost any interest in the primaries. I will vote for whoever runs on the Democratic ticket in November - mainly because Dems may be slightly better than Repugs on some issues (labor, pro-choice) and the cost of voting is minimal for me. In other words, I am not expecting much, if anything at all, but it will not cost me anything to vote either, so why not? Tohoku Glue sez:

A perfectly realized specimen of _homo economicus_, transplanted to the electoral politics sphere! Don't toss out those utility-maximizing models just yet!

_________________________________________________________________ Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! http://biggestloser.msn.com/