[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:22:27 PST 2008

Not taking a side here but a couple of side questions -- potentially dumb.

1) Does anyone know the early mail in votes for Hillary (Clinton) in California?

2) I'm sure not everyone presents their data this way, but don't we want to know how many White Males that make 40K voted for Other

Meaning, the data is more interesting if you aren't forced to view it segmented like this...