[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Feb 9 18:34:55 PST 2008

On Feb 9, 2008, at 7:33 PM, Julio Huato wrote:

> We can vote for Clinton. Or for McCain. Or for Nader, the SWP, etc.
> Or not vote.

Well, maybe we could vote for Huckelbee. A genuine sense of humor can redeem more sins than Jesus. And with Stephen Colbert as Vice President his administration would likely to be the most amusing in Amnerican history (not that there's that much competition).

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos