[lbo-talk] Obama, community organizer

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sun Feb 10 07:23:40 PST 2008

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008, Max B. Sawicky wrote:

> Well I think (and tried to say) he is marginally more progressive as far
> as can be determined at this time

So far you haven't made any defensible claims yet. You've only told us you've written them down but no one's seen them. We'd love to read them. No chance of you posting 'em, huh? Because it would get in the way of publication? Not even a blind link so we could read 'em and discuss them without letting the whole world in on it? You know you really want to talk about them with us, and we really want to talk about them with you.

I know nothing about publication restrictions, and maybe you're right that sharing them with us would forever scotch your chances of publishing them. But I find it hard to believe when everyone keeps publishing the same articles over and over. And if what you really care about is exposure, can't you just publish them free somewhere with high exposure like Alternet?

Michael