[lbo-talk] Obama, community organizer

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Tue Feb 12 09:28:39 PST 2008

>>> "Percival Myers"

Speaking for myself, I think there are more than enough reasons to reject more Clintonism without addressing the gender of candidates. To imply or baldly state that too many whites are voting on strictly gender-based motives is to miss the larger point in all of this.

^^^^ CB: Yes, my use of "tainted" is not exact. Will the sexist motive of some of the votes for Obama be strong enough so that they won't go to Clinton if she's the nominee, as with the example "liberal" given by Jenny ?

^^^^

I see this election cycle as an exercise in futility and I'm trying to decide whether to vote at all. Is it a coincidence that the Mayan calendar also ends in 2012?