[lbo-talk] Shiney happy people

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Wed Feb 13 13:15:27 PST 2008

Hi,

Sorry, I was laughing so hard I hit the wrong key. This is so amazingly like it was made by Leni Riefenstahl on Prozac or Disney on mescaline.

-Chip Berlet

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Max B. Sawicky Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:04 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Shiney happy people

If this doesn't push you to Obama's side, nothing will:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FvyGydc8no&eurl

Can anyone doubt any longer the satanic nature of the HRC campaign?