[lbo-talk] Obama, community organizer

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 13 13:34:03 PST 2008

I see this election cycle as an exercise in futility and I'm trying to decide whether to vote at all. Is it a coincidence that the Mayan calendar also ends in 2012?

If you spend a lot of time on which of the Democrats (Repugs..forget it) to vote for, I can see why you'd feel that the election was an 'exercise in futility'. Essentially, you aren't going to decide who any of the Major Party candidates are going to be, unless of course, you're a member of the DLC. So, relax. When it comes time to vote, go forth and vote left of the Repugs.

I don't think the Mayan calendar has anything to do with contemporary reality, outside the study of anthropology and archaeology. ;p

Mike B)

http://www.iww.org.au/node/10 "Would you have freedom from wage-slavery.." Joe Hill http://www.iww.org/en/join

Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address. www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail