[lbo-talk] Jane Fonda drops the C Bomb on NBC Today Show

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Thu Feb 14 07:09:52 PST 2008

Ha!

"It wasn't that I wasn't a big fan, but I hadn't seen the play - I live in Georgia. Then I was asked to do a monologue called cunt, and I said 'I don't think so. I've got enough problems.' Then I came to New York and saw it and it changed my life. I was theoretically a feminist but I didn't always live it behind closed doors. When I saw the Vagina Monologues I'd never laughed or cried so hard in the theater. I think it was while I was laughing that something happened and I kind of slipped into my body and I've really changed."

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/02/14/jane-fonda-said-cut-on-the-today-show/

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 yahoo msg: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com

Question priorities, Don't trust the majority, Even when you're a minority of one.

-Dag Nasty