[lbo-talk] I'll be voting in TX Dem primary - who should I votefor?

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Feb 14 10:16:50 PST 2008

On Feb 14, 2008, at 12:41 PM, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> Read these two pages:
>
> http://www.hillaryclinton.com/feature/healthcareplan/
> http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/
>
> then come back and talk about it.

The difference between the two plans is, in itself, utterly trivial-- but it points out the character and philosophical difference between the two camps. The Clintons, as their "experience" makes all too clear, always choose coercion to get their way. Obama offers persuasion, not coercion. Obama may yet not prove worthy of support in the general election. Frau Clinton has abundantly proven worthy of all-out opposition. Ralph Nader seems to see it that way, too.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos