[lbo-talk] Eustice Mullins anyone?

MK mkurk at mac.com
Fri Feb 15 10:12:43 PST 2008

If only it were that simple. Indy radio is certainly a grab-bag, one never knows what sort of detritus one will unearth.

I feel compelled to write interviewer Mitchel Cohen. Although by now hopefully others have clued him in about the agenda of this particular NYU grad student, Diana Tackett. Is _that_ what they're teaching downtown these days??

I also want to blame Doug/WBAI for this thread: without my fix of "Behind the News", I was compelled to roam the internets looking for leftie-bidniss chat. See, folks: _this_ is why we need to support our local (or in my case, distant) Pacifica station! Send in your checks today!

mk