[lbo-talk] Obama and Clinton as party-line Democrats

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:43:34 PST 2008

That's hillarious. All of this fainting is so early 20th century. I always knew we didnt get that far.

I am telling you we are all in for a fucking laugh when the Texas primary gets near. This is a state that is basically so uninvolved, so uninformed, they are going to make this a tailgate party and not the ideology-affirming event that LBO thinks it is.

There is this great "investigative" FOX news story circulating about how the Houston office for Obama had a Che flag posted on the wall...this poor lady that runs the office has been on perezhilton already.

The potential for this to get nuts is pretty great. I hope all of the sweet and unattached on the list can get a few good stories out of it, because that is what it is all about really right?