[lbo-talk] BHO: the only thing wrong with the U.S. military is that it isn't big enough

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 10:06:15 PST 2008

Whoah! How very John McCain of him.

So does this mean BHO is already planning on tackling McCain and has assumed he'll beat HRC?

Or is this military musculature what BHO was thinking of when he said he'd go before the UN and proclaim to the world, 'WE'RE BACK!'

-B.

Doug Henwood wrote:

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/foreignpolicy/#21st-century-military>

Expand the Military: We have learned from Iraq that our military needs more men and women in uniform to reduce the strain on our active force. Obama will increase the size of ground forces, adding 65,000 soldiers to the Army and 27,000 Marines.