[lbo-talk] Truly thou art damned, like an ill-roasted egg, all on one side

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Feb 19 12:58:06 PST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008, at 1:42 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Feb 19, 2008, at 1:25 PM, shag wrote:
>
>> nadar
>
> Hey, Ralph may be announcing any day now. Then we could have a whole
> new stupid topic to argue about!

Doug, you and many others on these lists have pointed out all the "positions," "advisers." and "roused rabble" that are supposed to make Barack Obama as totally unsupportable as Frau Clinton. So, from those believing that, one would expect calls for Ralph Nader (the only non- Dumbocrat capable of mounting a meaningful third-party campaign) to enter the race and pledges of active support. Instead a possible Nader campaign is treated as a "stupid topic" (until someone discovers that Nader is "even more dangerous" than Obama). Interesting.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos