[lbo-talk] Obama & the white guy

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:53:13 PST 2008

Indeed. Wojtek's arguments are so utterly without foundation with almost anything we know either about humans in general or social life in the u.s. in particular that it would not be unreasonble to suspect he suffers from some sort of brain damage. If so, it is probably not wholly humane to respond to his hallucinations.

Carrol