[lbo-talk] creative class for Obama

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Feb 21 10:50:27 PST 2008

https://www.stonehousedigital.com/stores/upperplayground/catalog/upperplayground/large/obama_up1_big.jpg

"For too long we have been plagued by mediocrity and incompetence at the Executive level. As an international company, we feel that it is time to support a candidate that truly embodies the American spirit in both his campaign and his ideologies. We believe that Barack Obama is that candidate."

The poster designs that have been proliferating are hilarious. Not intended to be hilarious, mind, but they end up being hilarious. In the effort to be for something new and different, they end up reproducing and appealing to the design tropes of the past, in such cliched ways.