[lbo-talk] BHO: "This is a substantive difference" between me & HRC: clip from tonight's debate

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 20:45:39 PST 2008

This was a strong point in HRC's performance in Texas tonight, about what Obama admitted was a "substantive difference" in their health care plans. HRC sounded stronger on this, at this point--

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZOVwcneGV1I

But she was booed at one point for again bringing up the "he copied some words from someone else" thing, which is a bad avenue for her to go down. BHO supporters outnumbered HRC supporters in the invitation-only crowd. My gf is a full time Poli Sci ("Government") major at UT but did not get invited so I don't know what the criteria for getting invited were.

-B.