[lbo-talk] BHO: "This is a substantive difference" between me & HRC: clip from tonight's debate

Eric rayrena at realtime.net
Fri Feb 22 12:51:47 PST 2008

My humble contribution to this: <http://recordingsurface.blogsome.com/2008/02/22/barack-hillary/>

> BHO
>supporters outnumbered HRC supporters in the
invitation-only crowd.

Are you kidding me? Austin, the natural habitat of the second-quintile white pwog who's looking for personal absolution from Empire's crimes? We should just rename this place Obamastan.

>I don't know what the criteria for getting invited
>were.

You have to know somebody. Or be somebody. The crowd was a slightly expanded superdelegate pool. Even including the frat bars on Sixth Street, I can't imagine a worse room in Austin to be in last night.