[lbo-talk] Rove

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:35:42 PST 2008

Thanks Maryellen. Said much better than my own clotted and eye-clouded prose. Build and organize and mobilize and make connections; community organizations, unions, movements, grass roots, etc. But voting is marginal and do it because it can sometimes make a small difference in some places. But don't spend your time organizing around someone who wants to lead our imperial terror-state.