[lbo-talk] Obama/Clinton

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Feb 22 13:47:15 PST 2008

> By the way, why isn't anybody supporting Obama talking about his lack of
> support for withdrawing occupying forces from Turkey, South Korea,
> Germany,
> Italy, Greece, and the other hundreds of places around the world? Is this
> at all part of your agenda because it is certainly not part of Obama's
> agenda and no-one expects it to be. He is after all running for the
> position of elected emperor. Do you think that one of the U.S.'s number
> one
> human rights abuses will change under Obama, namely the slaughter we are
> currently paying for and directing in Colombia?

also, doesnt' he want 90k more troops!? if so, then why the fuck is that progressive? more troops attached to his imperializing, hyper-nationalistic ... we are the ones, we are the children, we are the world, no other country's like us, oh my god oh my god we are so great.

Oh my god. I am becoming Sally in the deli in Harry Met Sally and I'm breaking out into orgasmic song:

We are the world, we are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving There's a choice we're making We're saving our own lives It's true we'll make a better day Just you and me

*pant**pant*

:)