[lbo-talk] i am *so* not a liberal

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Feb 27 18:05:00 PST 2008

> ``In fact liberal policies are supported by majorities.'' Max
>
> ``Huh? This is somewhere between a big oversimplification and a
> fantasy. What are you talking about?'' Doug

I could have overstated, but at least I could say with more confidence that liberal policies are significantly more popular than the political designation of 'liberal.' As Chuck said, there is also the phenomenon that existing programs tend to be well-supported, perhaps on the 'try-it-you'll-like-it' principle.

mbs