[lbo-talk] Moby - nerd, wuss, or dick?

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 28 11:31:47 PST 2008

> I think the last two lines are the real insult
leveled by the verse -- the rest is just, well, rapping.

Wow, verbal gay bashing is just rapping. Thanks for the update.

And calling someone a "fag" is not a real insult.

Is calling someone a "cocksucking fag" a real insult?

How about "asslicking, AIDS-ridden, cocksucking fag"?

> Do you understand what a performance is?

Yes. Do you understanding what gay bashing is?

> Do you agree with every lyric of every song you listen to?

So if we do not agree that Moby is a fag, then it is not an insult? And if we think he is a fag, it is still not an insult since calling a fag a fag is no different than calling water wet.

Brian