[lbo-talk] WFB, again

MK mkurk at mac.com
Fri Feb 29 09:03:08 PST 2008

WFB as epiphenomen - it makes sense, although I'd always assumed (ignorantly) that he played some central role.

I do have fond memories of Saturday mornings during the Reagan era toggling between Pee Wee's Playhouse and Firing Line.

And now David "Bobo" Brooks has weighed in. Lord, I dare not look. Just thinking about the man slices 20 points off my IQ.

mk