[lbo-talk] I am not making this up

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 00:06:49 PST 2008

Wow.

The writing is bad. The treacle is nauseating. The God-and-country stuff is so thick and obnoxious it's like self-parody. And, yeah, he says he us inspired by a guy he sent to his own death.

Wow...

-B.

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

"An article published in George Bush's name in Parade Magazine, Dec. 30, 2007, says that what made his year special was that a soldier got killed in Afghanistan (where Bush sent him) and Bush got to present his family with a medal. I _could not_ have made that one up. This sewer has no bottom. http://www.parade.com/articles/editions/2007/edition_12-30-2007/What_Made_My_Year_Special"