[lbo-talk] Dennis Perrin on the ecstasy of the Dems

Eric rayrena at realtime.net
Fri Jan 4 12:18:59 PST 2008

"For now, we must endure the liberal revivalist clamor, since the faithful truly believe that This Is Their Time. No point in talking to them. Just smile, move slowly, and always keep an exit in clear sight."

No point talking TO them, but talking -- ceaselessly, obsessively talking -- ABOUT them is -- what? -- mandatory, fruitful, politics, a cottage industry? The endless wonder at Democratic ridiculousness is becoming as ridiculous as the ridiculousness itself. I like the idea of exit, but maybe it could be taken sometime rather than just being eyed.

If anyone's interested taking up a new hobby while they are taking a break from politics, they can have a gander at Wikipedia's exhaustive list here: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies>