[lbo-talk] Dennis Perrin on the ecstasy of the Dems

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Jan 4 10:39:07 PST 2008

How is Obama more normal than Rice?

^^^^^ CB: I think he supports affirmative action and she doesn't. Also, she's signed up with a main racist in the world today, George Bush. She's a right-winger. That's not normal for Black people, though they exist.

I'm thinking of Clarence Thomas as a typical , non-normal Black person. You know these "Black" rightwingers they have. I meant that if a bunch of whites voted for a "Clarence Thomas" type, a Black racist, it wouldn't be such an anti-fascist indicator as voting for a Black person who has the normal Black person's attitude about racism, etc.