[lbo-talk] Naked Nazis

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 15:40:20 PST 2008

Okay, Chris, I'll take the bait: What is with the "check out all the cool artists/musicians that were FASCIST" theme that you have going?

You prob. know more about Salvador Dali's personal political inclinations than me. But if Salvador Dali is a right-winger, then he's definitely atypical, and he's got to be a conservative in the same way Vincent Gallo is: Someone who may profess this right-wing stuff, but who the really-existing, establishment right would have no idea what the fuck to do with.

Gallo is the guy who got his dick sucked for something like 10 minutes, explicitly, by Chloe Sevigny, in Brown Bunny. He was in the documentary "Rated R" about Repubs in Hollywood. He's tried to sell his semen on eBay. In "Rated R," the narrator noted most folks think of people who look like George Will when they think of the GOP - maybe the future of conservatives would look more like him? He said that, no, maybe in his future he'd look more like George Will.

-B.

Chris Doss wrote:

"Dali, another ultra-right-winger!"