[lbo-talk] 12%, plus

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Jan 7 17:11:24 PST 2008

> What's the coin premium like? Pro-cyclical, or random?

I think in general it's rather fixed, between 4-7%. The fact that the old stuff is down more like 2% is anomolous.

> Don't most people buy warehouse certificates rather than physical
> gold? Unless they're clinically paranoid?

I think a lot of people buy coins, and to a lesser degree ingots. You know those gold people: weirdos one and all, so why not be super weird and put ingots in your basement. Or (oops) in your explodable skyscraper.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/gold.html

/jordan