[lbo-talk] Dept. of WTF: Protesters demand Hillary iron their shirts

berber carpet bomb berber.carpet.bomb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 09:00:17 PST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 6:25 AM, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Honestly, that's what I thought. What conservative
> group would really stage a protest against Hillary
> like this?
>
> It seems like a really un-savvy attempt by maybe some
> Clinton operatives -- or officially non-connected
> surrogates who're nonetheless acting on her behalf --
> to remind people, "Hey, Clinton is a woman, and that's
> pretty inspiring and stuff, no? Like Obama? You know,
> bringing change -- 'cuz, like, she's a woman, and
> people like these backwards yahoos are out there that
> hate that?"
>
> It sounds totally contrived to me, too.
>
> -B.

yup. by i don't see why her campaign couldn't have been behind it. if it ever comes out that she was, there'll be a stooge to take the hit and claim they were acting without her campaign's knowledge. 'k. i didn't remove the tinfoil at at all. But this is why I was sooooooooo grinning when I saw she came in third in Iowa. I rubbed my hands together and said, "Awesome. Now it's gonna get rilly rilly dirty."