[lbo-talk] Did you see The New York Times Magazine?

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu Jan 10 13:59:41 PST 2008

This Sunday's cover story in The New York Times Magazine makes plain the threat: The winner of the 2008 presidential election could be decided by flawed, insecure, and hackable electronic voting machines.

Congress is poised to consider a new emergency paper ballots bill next week—but we'll have to convince them to act right away. I signed a petition urging local, state, and federal officials to require a paper trail for our votes. Can you join me at the link below?

http://pol.moveon.org/paper2008/?r_by=-208524-HxNGOc&rc=paste

Marta