[lbo-talk] Patrick Bond responds on Chinese labor market

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 01:21:09 PST 2008

Ate these people involved in hunting, fishing, etc. entirely, or is it supplemental to another source of income?

--- Patrick Bond <pbond at mail.ngo.za> wrote:

> Sorry, should have been clearer. That stat was for
> South Africa ("our
> situation"), and it's roughly 10% of the employed
> population. If anyone
> wants I can send over a .ppt that gives all the
> employment data here,
> including informal jobs, or my book Elite Transition
> (UKZN and Pluto
> Press) which does more on the context of the sort of
> crony neoliberalism
> that wiped out a million formal sector jobs.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!

____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs