[lbo-talk] hmm, and I thought it was talk therapy that was ineffec tive!

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:17:23 PST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 7:40 AM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> No way. It also triggered hyperactivity and intense
> euphoria. I was told it was an unusual reaction seen
> in few people however.

I had a similar experience, and didn't expect to see any effects for weeks.

I've also heard from people who immediately had bad side effects. I was under the impression that one of the advantages of having new SSRIs was that people tend to react to them differently, so it's useful to be able to try a variety.

-- Andy