[lbo-talk] O-bomb-a's economic advisers

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 25 06:33:07 PST 2008

"Obama ... moves from King's message of unity as solidarity in the face of oppression, to an idea of unity as empathy with the oppressors." Exactly.

Obama is like a mob lawyer who wants to convince you that his client is just an ordinary businessman, citizen and neighbor. But in his case his client is the American ruling class. --CGE