[lbo-talk] UC London study: Job-related stress literally can kill you

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Fri Jan 25 05:37:23 PST 2008

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 06:41:23PM -0500, shag wrote:
> At 03:46 PM 1/24/2008, Matt wrote:
> >On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 02:47:30PM -0600, John Thornton wrote:
> >
> > > Have you actually been on a farm for any length of time and been
> > > awakened by a rooster or milk cows lowing?
> > > It is totally different than an alarm clock. Unless you perch a rooster
> > > on your headboard I guess.
> >
> >Some people do enjoy waking up with a cock in their face.
>

> dewd. that is MY line you stole.

Heh. That was like the ONE time I saw an opportunity for a pun and no one had beaten me to it, so I pounced... :)

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 yahoo msg: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com

I want peace on earth and good will toward men.

-Erwin "Whistler" Emory We are the United States Government. We don't do that sort of thing.

-Bernard Abbott