[lbo-talk] UC London study: Job-related stress literally can kill you

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 13:04:37 PST 2008

At 12:47 PM 1/24/2008, you wrote:

>Have you actually been on a farm for any length of time and been
>awakened by a rooster or milk cows lowing?
>
>John Thornton

Of course not. Otherwise how could I say anything so foolish?

Yeah, I've done my time in the country. A few years ago I went back to visit and was sitting on the back porch sipping a little scotch. I had to cut the experience short though because the darkness and noise from unseen critters was elevating my pulse and BP.

>You know, there aren't any mountains
>in Manhattan.
>

>Tall buildings. Same thing.

Harvey Keitel in Mean Streets