[lbo-talk] Ace Cockburn, persecuted intellectual hero

MK mkurk at mac.com
Sat Jan 26 08:06:22 PST 2008

Actually, this bizarre and pompous stand was one of the main factors in deciding not to contribute to CounterPunch this year. George Monbiot patiently and systematically unravelled his 'argument' on ZNet but you'd never find those exchanges at his site. [Although I had to chuckle at the "King Canute Action Committee" reference.]

Do look for his presentation at the next symposium of the Duesberg Foundation for AIDS Research.

maryellen