[lbo-talk] stimulus package

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com
Sun Jan 27 15:16:00 PST 2008

While I know how absurd this 'rebate' is, I'm hilariously indifferent to what should've been done instead. There's a part of me that's thinking, 'At least this money isn't going to the war!' but that's about as much 'analysis' as I can muster. To me, this is really the perfect conclusion to the Bush Administration.

Also: I can't get over how much friends, peers, etc. are so excited about this election, and Obama in particular. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but doesn't it feel like folks are congratulating themselves for locking the barn after the livestock escaped?

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com