[lbo-talk] Taibbi's latest column on Clinton/Obama

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Jan 30 14:21:39 PST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008, at 2:08 PM, Michael Pollak wrote:

> Here's entertainment. Taibbi is fun as always:
>
> http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/12502

Fun? Fun?? This is a guy who writes: "...we were all suddenly reminded of all the reasons we came to hate the Clintons over the years -- why there were scores of very smart people who by November 2000 were actually willing to pull a lever for Ralph Nader rather than go anywhere near a Democratic Party ticket..."

Not even the dumbest chimp would smirkingly diss Ralph Nader--and all but a few "scores" among hundreds of thousands of principled voters, like that...

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos