[lbo-talk] spawn of Satan endorses BHO

W. Kiernan wkiernan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:09:58 PST 2008

Doug Henwood channeled Lucifer:

> His opponent, and her husband, stand for

> déjà vu all over again - a return to the

> opportunistic, scandal-scarred, morally

> muddled years of the almost infinitely

> self-indulgent Clinton co-presidency.

> Does America really want to go through

> all that once again? It will - if Sen.

> Clinton becomes president.

Yeah, unemployment falling from 7.1% to 3.9% and modest but tangible economic advance for some people who aren't millionaires. What an "infinite" nightmare.

> A return to Sen. Clinton's cattle-futures

> deal, Travelgate, Whitewater, Filegate, the

> Lincoln Bedroom Fire Sale, Pardongate - and

> the inevitable replay of the Monica Mess?

Of those first six "scandals," how many amounted to zero? Now that seventh scheduled scandal is really hot, if it really is inevitable that Monica Lewinsky would be rehired by the second Clinton White House. Will she _inevitably_ hook up with Wild Bill again or will she _inevitably_ hypnotize and practice Sapphic diabolism upon Madame President? I can not wait for Starr Report II.

Charles Brown wrote:

> And they want the Dems to run their weakest

> candidate (big O) so the Rep can win.

Is Obama really a weaker candidate than Clinton? That depends on whether American voters, en masse, are more fervent racists than misogynists. Who knows? It's hard to tell.

yrs wdk