[lbo-talk] Checklist of recent Obama right-wing policy announcements

sawicky at verizon.net sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Jul 1 11:36:10 PDT 2008

I'm keeping my own list.

Includes getting more "responsible" about withdrawing from Iraq; support death penalty for rapists; supports Supremes nullification of D.C. gun ban; does Sister Soldjah number on MoveOn.Org;  rejects public financing;  back-tracking on NAFTA; dissing Wesley Clark.

Some of these in my book are defensible or at least much less important than others.  Welfare reform is a biggie.  The list is growing.  I'm thinking about hobbies.