[lbo-talk] crazy saturday morning

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 1 13:14:17 PDT 2008

On Jul 1, 2008, at 2:53 PM, Matt wrote:

> Sometimes they are not permitted, directly or indirectly.
> "First-level call resolution rate" is a big metric for these places.

I must have been hell on their metrics. Sometimes I'd get a really helpful person, who didn't really know what he or she was talking about. They'd spend 30 or 40 minutes on the phone, waiting for the line to go down so they could test it. Or they'd wait while I change the modem, change the cables, changed the noise filters, etc. Of course, there were the others I told to go fuck themselves - dunno what that did to their metrics.

Doug