[lbo-talk] Growing moderatism in academia

Nicholas Ruiz III editor at intertheory.org
Sun Jul 6 13:51:50 PDT 2008

it's true...look at the leaders the masses choose from...surely, there is no greater sign of the collective intelligence, when we in America put up the most thoughtful (and wealthiest) of contenders, like barack and john...our utopian destiny is all but secured by virtue of our collective political insight...who dares to question such proof?

NRIII