[lbo-talk] Writing semiliterate English (advice)

Mr. X from_alamut at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 06:24:34 PDT 2008

maybe you should try using a modern american african-american english dialect? It won't sound southern and it will still sound not right to most of the readership.

peace,   Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA

  New Edition of my book on the Ismaili Muslim faith:   http://www.amazon.com/Shia-Imami-Ismaili-Muslims-Introduction/dp/1430315628/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211497432&sr=8-1