[lbo-talk] URPE Summer Conference -- Aug 15-18 -- REGISTER NOW! ORGANIZE A PANEL!

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 11:01:34 PDT 2008

Hey, right now, I would deep-fry chicken for a living; my income for 2006/07/08 averages $6000 - that's what you get as an adjunct at the University of South Carolina.

----- Original Message ---- From: "sawicky at verizon.net" <sawicky at verizon.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Monday, 14 July, 2008 1:43:29 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] URPE Summer Conference -- Aug 15-18 -- REGISTER NOW! ORGANIZE A PANEL!

People should do whatever they think suits them.

I have no idea what occupation would have the most

impact. I'm just skeptical of claims that one is more

useless than the next, and it really does entail a

choice. There are not too many combination nuclear

physicist/lead guitarists like Buckaroo Banzai.